FN Herstal Firearms banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

· Registered
10,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hot damn, folks! I just received my shipping notification/tracking number. "Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow." Bill Shakespeare wrote that...and it's also when they'll be here.

And now I shall do the Hustle in celebration. Keep on truckin' my brothers and sisters.

· Registered
10,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I forgot all about this thread was thinking your scorpion shipped. Had me all happy I went to go check where I'm at on the prepper list lmfao. Congrats!
Yeah, with the way that list is moving, I'm thinking I'll be stoked about that about this time next year. :wink:

· Banned
69 Posts
3 months on my last 2.. The Griffin Armament 9mm Revolution is just freaking awesome.. Even in the K size it is quite and no hearing protection required. It was bether then I was told.. I used Silencer Shop also, Great experience, I find it hard to buy form anyone but silencer shop they make it so easy..

· Registered
6,744 Posts
3 months on my last 2.. The Griffin Armament 9mm Revolution is just freaking awesome.. Even in the K size it is quite and no hearing protection required. It was bether then I was told.. I used Silencer Shop also, Great experience, I find it hard to buy form anyone but silencer shop they make it so easy..
:) .... :lol:

· Registered
1,272 Posts
Hot damn, folks! I just received my shipping notification/tracking number. "Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow." Bill Shakespeare wrote that...and it's also when they'll be here.

And now I shall do the Hustle in celebration. Keep on truckin' my brothers and sisters.
I got one the other day and it was sent UPS and needed a signature. I had to sign for it in person.

Congratulation on your first two cans and I hope your health improves.

· Registered
10,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I got one the other day and it was sent UPS and needed a signature. I had to sign for it in person.

Congratulation on your first two cans and I hope your health improves.
Thanks.

Yeah, I'm not going to miss that delivery. I'm home (as always) and my wife is home also. So even if someone has to use the can we're covered. Unless that chicken we just ate levels us both. In that case I'll scream "Wait!" from the bathroom and hope the UPS man hears me. :smile:

· Registered
2,012 Posts
I have no 9mm cans, yet, lol! I bought the SD-6/pilot combos at a huge discount, basically got the pilots for free. I also bought SDN-6 and ti-rant 45 last year. 1200 in rebates went to alot of Brakeout 2.0 mounts and extra pistons for the ti-rant, plus some thread protectors. Not related to AAC, but I'm thus far happy.
Four Ti Rant 9s????? You must have bought them when they were $399.99. What the hell did you get with $800 in rebates?

· Registered
10,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Now that they're home, I just want to give another slobbering hug to Silencer Shop. Those cats rule. If you've sat on the fence trying to figure out if you want to get a suppressor...do it. I waited far too long. Now I just need to get through the next month or so, get back on my feet and then make with the "pew pew pew" again.

· Registered
5,355 Posts
I guess the only thing you have now to keep your anxiety level percolating is watching the Scorpion wait list. I feel an emptiness in my life if I'm not waiting on something to ship or process. I think it's addicting.

· Registered
10,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I guess the only thing you have now to keep your anxiety level percolating is watching the Scorpion wait list. I feel an emptiness in my life if I'm not waiting on something to ship or process. I think it's addicting.
I still have a Spectre II pending. But I can pretty much guarantee that I'll have it before the Scorpion.

· Registered
10,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Man those look awesome! Did you ceracoat your FNX slide? Or is it just the lighting? Fantastic loooking weapons sir! :shock:
No, that's just the sheen from my greasy fingers. :lol:

Reactions: dank and 17heavy
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.