1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
60 Posts
To be fair I think all companies should list why they fire their employees as well. Seems fair to me.

Really it should all be equal don't you think..you make a mistake and the whole world should know about it.

All of the people who cheat on their spouses.

All of the people who get too drunk.

All of the people who cheat on their taxes....don't leave tips....etc......

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
Good story, even better CLEO!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
To be fair I think all companies should list why they fire their employees as well. Seems fair to me.

Really it should all be equal don't you think..you make a mistake and the whole world should know about it.
Naw not really...

As far as police go, they should be held to a higher standard and Brown is doing just fine.

·
Registered
60 Posts
EVERYONE should be held to a higher standard .... that's the real problem. That's why this nation is having the issues it's having.

So by your post I can extrapolate that everyone else can be held to a lower standard and that's okay...well not in my estimation.

Everyone should be held to the same standard.

Naw not really...

As far as police go, they should be held to a higher standard and Brown is doing just fine.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
EVERYONE should be held to a higher standard .... that's the real problem. That's why this nation is having the issues it's having.

So by your post I can extrapolate that everyone else can be held to a lower standard and that' okay...well not in my estimation.

Everyone should be held to the same standard.
I can extrapolate that you make assumptions way before you have any idea what the hell you're talking about it.

Im firing this employee because he is gay.

I'm firing this employee because he just eye [email protected] my secretary.

I just got promotoed and I'm firing Tyrone because he is black.

You begin listing why anyone within a company was fired and you are asking for corruption and lawsuits.

I'm currently extrapolating that you might believe you are of noble blood and do no wrong so anyone that has a ever made a mistake in their life must pay for it and the world should never forget it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
So you think everyone else can be held to a lower standard.

I can extrapolate that you make assumptions way before you have any idea what the hell you're talking about it.

You begin listing why anyone within a company was fired and you are asking for corruption and lawsuits.

I'm currently extrapolating that you might believe you are of noble blood and do no wrong so anyone that has a ever made a mistake in their life must pay for it and the world should never forget it.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Hey Crap I'm sorry but what your extrapolating right there is some seriously hilarious sh!t!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I actually hold William Holder, Obama, Obiden and everyone else to the same standard....so why is it they can lie, cheat, steal and are held to a lower standard than LEO's???

Because we let them.

There is a much higher standard everyone needs to embrace and our country can be great again.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Also he is listing these accusations and publicly humiliating people before an investigation is made??? It doesn't say "After a thorough investigation." Probably just shoddy reporting but what if they are not guilty as he says?

Many Officers have got their jobs back when people lie.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Four consecutive posts with no response in over a half hour. I am extrapolating that you like to hear yourself speak.....

·
Registered
364 Posts
Four consecutive posts with no response in over a half hour. I am extrapolating that you like to hear yourself speak.....
I would like to think the person had better things to do while checking the forums. Or the person took time to think before speaking, which many people need to learn that technique.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I appreciate his intentions but,,,,,,

I don't agree with how he's doing his job. I think he has the right idea and I'm glad he's taking care of business. I don't agree with his methods.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
So you think everyone else can be held to a lower standard.
I forgot I engaged the opinionated chest-thumping neo-con. I went "that far" with my examples because you went as far as to think it's your business to know who is a tip bad tipper, who is the adulterer, or who had too much to drink on Friday night. It's not your business. My response was mostly in frustration to your ridiculous posts in the other cop thread supporting warrant less searches. Catch ya in another thread, I hadn't been here in a few days I'm sure we can find something else to disagree on. Good day.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts