FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Cool! Always nice to see part of your collection. Do you have enough to start your own FAL Museum yet? :D

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Texas Armadillo said:
Cool! Always nice to see part of your collection. Do you have enough to start your own FAL Museum yet? :D
Thanks! Not quite a museum yet. Currently 12 completed with 4 more to go, then I am out of receivers :cry:
Now, if we were talking WW II collections, yeah I could start a museum! Thank God for understanding wives....
Davesrb

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
davesrb1 said:
Texas Armadillo said:
Thanks! Not quite a museum yet. Currently 12 completed with 4 more to go, then I am out of receivers :cry:
Now, if we were talking WW II collections, yeah I could start a museum! Thank God for understanding wives....
Davesrb
I know a guy who pretty much has a WWII weapons museum in his basement. I don't think he has a BAR yet, but I could be wrong. He has a ton of stuff, even an anti-aircraft gun.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
davesrb1 said:
Well, I don't have a weapons museum, just stuff like this...
He has a lot of that stuff too. He has (at least had) a jeep with a machine gun mounted. He also has a few other military vehicles. He used to be a history teacher and is an avid collector of WWII military items and firearms.

Your jeep looks like it is in really good condition :?

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
davesrb1 said:
Well, I don't have a weapons museum, just stuff like this...(sorry mod's non FN FAL stuff...
No problem, post at will. :?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts