FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
5,593 Posts
Nice Tri-Rail!

Did you get that sight from Magazineparts.com? How do you like it? got any pics of the Red Dot in the daylight, indoors, lowlight?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I

Nice job I'm still trying to figure out how to load pics from my phone to my E-mail profile so i can post them

·
Registered
11 Posts
Very nice. :? I'm also interested in hearing how you like that sight/how well it works.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The sight works great!!!! The battery life is ridiculous on it, it keeps it's zero, as a couple of different reticles and brightness settings, and that's all that I need it to do! I can try to take better pictures possibly this weekend (calling for rain all week). It's now on my 9mm ar though.....and wait until you hear this....

I gave the PS90 a good cleaning, put a little oil on it, and put it in the original box, and also boxed up the ammo that I had left over. This thing is LOTS of fun shooting, but I just can't see spending that much money on ammo anymore! The mags were also giving me problems. As soon as I ran a couple hundred rounds through them without cleaning, they would fail to feed on right about the 40th round every time, both mags. Now I need the FS2000 to be a safe queen :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Re: I

Nice job I'm still trying to figure out how to load pics from my phone to my E-mail profile so i can post them
send them via text/picture message to your email address... then open the email and save the pics to your computer... I think this is what you are talking about?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts