FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my Glock 43 out for the first time. This was the first Glock I've personally owned that had a failure. I put 400 rounds through it. I had one FTE. 399/400 with Federal 115gr cheapo. Not too bad to shoot, way better than the Ruger LCP .380 I had. (That was not pleasant at all.)

Just brought home a Sig P320f. Upon fondling it, it feels good in my hand. Better than my Glock 17, but no where near as good as my VP9. The trigger feels super mushy with dry firing. Reset feels kinda vague too. I hope that feeling is different with live fire. Sig appears to be a quality piece. But after handling my G17 and the P320, it makes you realize just how awesome the VP9's ergonomics and trigger really are. Range report to follow

·
Premium Member
9,718 Posts
Thanks for the feedback on the G43. I'm still on the fence about it. I have a Shield, but am still looking into a 43 (or something) down the line somewhere.

I agree on the HK, it's a sweet ride for sure.

Can't wait to hear how the Sig works out. I've ogled them a bit too.

Reactions: six-n-twins

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was on the fence about the g43. I'm not a S&W guy, but the shield was pretty nice too. I'm a Glock fan boy and have been shooting them since the early 90's, so the triggers feel like home. The 43 fits the bill for when pocket carry is the only option.

·
Premium Member
9,718 Posts
Nothing against Glocks from me. A G17 was my first pistol in the early 90's. I still have it and still shoot it.

Reactions: six-n-twins
1 - 4 of 4 Posts