FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new K98 and was bringing out the proofs with a laquer pin when I got the idea....

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Looks good :shock:

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! :?

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
I love the finish on the floor! Awesome job buddy! How did you not get anything on that pistol while mopping?

:eek:

BTW, the gun looks very pretty. Can you please bring it over so I can personally check the work and test fire it?

:mrgreen:

I didn't think so.... :-(

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Looks good.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
FullAssault said:
What do you guys think?
I think we should trade grips. :-D

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! :p

The red logo is colored with HK koolaid! :-D

Takes years of practice to get clean the floor without getting my guns wet! Now Sgt you know if you shoot it you'll be wanting one.... :p :-D

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Maybe. :-D

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Do the colors make it easier to find when it falls out of it's Uncle Mike's holster? - tease - tease

Looks nice......................DJ

·
Registered
966 Posts
Love it FullAssault! Did you use the same kind of paint pen for the red H&K logo? The red really pops out. Awesome :shock:

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DaZe831 said:
Love it FullAssault! Did you use the same kind of paint pen for the red H&K logo? The red really pops out. Awesome :shock:
Galaxy marker, I use it instead of lacquer stick be cause it's easier to work with. also the Galaxy marker holds up well to cc and use!

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
djpaintles said:
Do the colors make it easier to find when it falls out of it's Uncle Mike's holster? - tease - tease

Looks nice......................DJ
:?

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
You did this to your 17S as well correct? I think I recall seeing a photo of it. If so, did you use the same markers on your scar? Thanks!

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Kev said:
You did this to your 17S as well correct? I think I recall seeing a photo of it. If so, did you use the same markers on your scar? Thanks!
Yup! They are acid free and don't hurt the finish or plastic.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts