FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A POINT TO PONDER

Now isn't this something to think about!

If Barack Obama would apply for a job with the FBI or with the Secret Service, he would be disqualified because of his past association with William Ayers, a known terrorist.

If he is elected President, he would not qualify to be his own body guard!

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Varmiter said:
A POINT TO PONDER

Now isn't this something to think about!

If Barack Obama would apply for a job with the FBI or with the Secret Service, he would be disqualified because of his past association with William Ayers, a known terrorist.

If he is elected President, he would not qualify to be his own body guard!
I completely agree with you. I even heard this talked about on the radio.

Nothing sticks to this guy. The Reverend, Ayers, ACORN, now this issue about his birth certificate and his refusal to show it.

Something is NOT right. The forces that be want him to be president WAY too badly, and have the press in their pocket.

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
His birth certificate doesn't matter. So long as ONE of his parents is a U.S. citizen, he IS a U.S. citizen, doesn't matter where he was born. I asked my dad about this and that was what he told me. BTW, my dad is a retired Immigration District Adjudication's Officer.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I'm going to say some things that are going to piss off some of ya'll but I have to say it none the less.

I first herd the name John McCain when I was in Boot Camp while going through the Damage Control/firefighting period of training. The USS Forrestal CV-59 (AKA USS Forrest Fire) in which Mccains Name in that disaster rang prominate. McCain claim as a hero fighter pilot is a giant load of BS. He crashed 5 planes in his service 4 were "quote" Accidents and one was shot down. If McCains Daddy and Grand Dad weren't both high ranking Admirals he would not have even been allowed to fly a kite due to his poor flying record while in training.

His silver star award is also BS, and anyone who has served will tell you that most his medal was political in nature. To recieve a silver Star TWO witnesses are required to seen the heroic act. McCain had none.

McCain stopped the funding to search for MIA/POW's. FACT if you want the video I have it.

McCain Voted 3 times against VA funding increases for troops returning Iraq and Afgan wars, Fact I have that Video also.

McCain Voted against the GI bill increase 4 years in a row. When asked by a Vet why he did so, it was to keep more ENLISTED personnel in the service longer. See if enlisted troops had an oppertunity for a college education and could get a good paying job outside the service then who would the OFFICERS have to boss around. Hell they might even have to do some work. I have this video also.

McCain made a big deal about fighting against torturing captives with Bush. However not once did I ever see him call the President a Lier when the president said that the US does not torture. Now a bill was passed on torture but Bush did the old texas two step "Presidential Signing statement" that said Bush did not have comply with the law. Now what did the "Maverick" say when Bush did that? Nothing.

McCain ditched his wife after returning from Vietnam do to her injuries from a MVA (She wasn't the pretty model he had married) and married a beer princess one month after divorcing his wife, to get political. Fact.

Why did McCain pick Palin as VP? It's simple ... His first wife was a Model, Cindy McCain Modeled underware, and now he has a X-Model governor as his running mate. Daaaaa.

I'm Also not for Obama, why? Because if he wins then that would be a triple crown win for the Dems. They would have the House, the Senate and the white house. That will be a disaster. The last 6-8 years with one side having all three brances has proven what happens with too much power. My republican party diserves to loose the white house. Would I be againt Obama being president if the house or the senate was republican controlled? NO. Why? Cause my party has gone ape **** spending money like a drunken sailor and grown the Gov. larger than it has ever been and thats not what I beleave in as a Rebulican. Having control of all three is branches is not in the best intrest of the american people. The two party system is broken. Every incumbent needs to go. All of them. We need a house full of Independents and a Senate with a 50/50 Republican/Democrat control. Get rid of the electorial college and let any american run for Presidential office.

I've said my peace. Rant over.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Well said and so I am going to pile on.....

I have a great deal of respect for the service of McCain to this country regardless of how he did it. I have little respect for the man. I find it incredulous and extremely disturbing that a man who dedicated so much of his life to service for this country would use patriotism as a weapon or means of attack against anyone - regardless of their party affiliation. All of the ridiculous "you're a traitor to your country if you support (insert name here)" is bullshit. I don't know what gives McCain or anyone else the right to question anyone's love for this country. I saw a clip of a McCain rally where he mentioned Obama and the crowd starting yelling "Terrorist" and "Kill him". Really people, is that what our party had become?

The republican party has abandoned the conservative libertarian republican and true conservatives in general.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts