FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw on here that he was located only 25 miles from me and contacted Nick. He offered to go shooting if I was free some time and we set up a time today to go so I could try the PS90, Five-Seven, and FS2000. I took my AUG and FAL and met at a local gun shop and went to the range...

That PS90 is a hoot to shoot and quite accurate, the Five Seven was impressive too and a nice shooter. The FS2000 also proved to be a nice piece and it was nice to have my brass so close and easy to collect.

The PS90 is on my list of soon to buy toys......

Scuba

·
Registered
10 Posts
PS90

Scuba:

It's nice to see another Northeastern Pennsylvania fan of the PS90. I live in the Scranton area. I did not know Promoted Pawn is so close by. I'll have to make arrangements to pay a visit. He seems to do some really interesting work on PS90s, what with the internal laser and all. Take care! :)

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: PS90

geosho said:
Scuba:

It's nice to see another Northeastern Pennsylvania fan of the PS90. I live in the Scranton area. I did not know Promoted Pawn is so close by. I'll have to make arrangements to pay a visit. He seems to do some really interesting work on PS90s, what with the internal laser and all. Take care! :)
Actually, I live in Olean NY, just over the NY/PA border. His laser and trigger weight adjuster work great so actually I got to try 5 products today. :?

Scuba

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
If I didn't have to send off my PS90 (if I lived next to him like U), I'd probably get that laser installed by him.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Here's Scuba's first shot from the vicious USG.

I should be thanking him, the AUG absolutely made my day.
Here I am after blasting away.

And here are the classic space guns on a classic car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts