FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you buy a used H&K P7 PSP off the internet if you had no idea how good the quality is (number of rounds shot, overall condition)? If you would, what would be your high amount?

Described as "in B condition with minor wear".

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Off the internet is a vague statement. Do you mean from a forum member or gunbroker or store or other?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From Gunbroker, . . . .but I got a name from someone on another forum who sells pistols from the Ministry of Defence, which apparently haven't been fired much, for $900.

B grade pistols on Gunbroker for less than that, of course.

·
Registered
125 Posts
The PSP are graded by HK, not the seller. So a grade B is a good gun, carried a lot by a cop but fired little. $900 seems high for a grade B though. I sold mine a few months ago for $600. They were on the web for $599. Maybe the price hasw gone up but I bet if you are patient you can get one.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I feel like ive seen these for sale on cdnn, but i could be imagining things. They didnt list their price if they had them in the first place

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
B's should not be that high. There are too many around to justify that cost.

Why don't you drop Steve Pitchford an email and ask him if he has any left. He is a great guy to deal with and he had a batch of "B grade" PSP's a while back. I trust him over anyone else I buy from.

http://www.scpfirearms.com/index.php

1 - 6 of 6 Posts