Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

This is my first time selling anything on this site so I am a little unsure of how this works. I have a AAC Blackout flash hider and the flash hider tool for sale. Both items are brand new and have never been mounted to anything let alone used. I planed on buying a AAC can but changed my mind when I got a good deal on two YHM cans for about the same price as one AAC can. Check out the pics and ask any questions below. I am asking $125 for the pair. Don't be shy about making offers or trades.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
You will need the location of the item as well.

Also would you consider breaking up the sale? I only need the tool but not the fh.

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
You will need the location of the item as well.

Also would you consider breaking up the sale? I only need the tool but not the fh.
His location is in his profile.

If you want to negotiate please use the Private Messaging (PM) system.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess I should have made it clear I am selling the items as a pair just to save on shipping.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Funny how this is coming to me after I made my post but I have a sbr build in progress and am looking for a red dot, iron sights, yhm can mount, and trigger. Of course I would pay you the difference if required.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.