FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought 9 suppressors last year, 6 AAC bc of their 'Damn the Man" promotion. I filed for my rebates in October, and when I put in my tracking number it still comes up pending. My suppressors have now been approved faster than my damn rebate. Anyone else have this issue.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
happend to me when I did the promo before Damn the MAN, I forget the name of it though. It is done by a private company= you will get a letter with a gift card style number on it with the value of the rebate, you log into aac website online store and shop, input gift card style rebate numbers and it adjusts the total. I have 300.00 and it worked great. just took way to long--- my guess is that you will have it soon, I started asking questions, and a week later it showed up---- right at the time I was getting frustrated with the process.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
AAC does the promotion from a third party. They can speed things up with the other company but that seems to have stopped when they lost several employees. With all the changes going on with AAC they have been really slow to get the rebates taken care of. Plus most of there staff are at SHOT this week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts