1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Other than the 90t - to address the "wobble" of the 51t that's about it. I just wish they did not make the thing look like a piece of pvc pipe...I know its design to reduce weight but man - it reminds me of their Element .22 when it 1st came out. Now their re-release of the 7.62 SD (I have the 1st generation) WOW - all-Inconel...that's what it should have been from the start as mine only has the blast baffle that is Inconel...and at price of $560 is a VERY attractive price point - even if it is still a 51t.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes your right it does look funky. If all it offers is a new mount then I'm not jumping to throw money at it. From what I can tell from my research the saker's 51t mount adapter works better than AACs own :-D!

Reactions: bayonet14

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
You won't hear much on them as they're not out to dealers yet. Then we'll see some videos from Silencershop and others.

The 91T Taper mount didn't just increase number of teeth. If you look at the video of it from Shot Show, it has a tapered surface like the Saker mount or Allen Engineering barrel collar, that helps to lock it up tight. It also mentions less blow back and stronger blast baffle in AAC's description.

It really does look like PVC pipe with end caps, perhaps that is a stronger design than a flush welded endcap.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any idea when dealers will have these?
I'm sure if you call silincershop they can answer that. Their CS is outstanding.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts