FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had decided on a black triple rail but after looking at FN's site I noticed the black triple rail model with the built in laser. Can anyone offer any tips on which model I should grab? Pretty sure my shop is gonna take care of me. (Getting a Beretta PX4 Storm compact at the same time and got a history with the shop). I'll probably add a EoTech 552 or Aimpoint M3. Any feedback on the quality / usefulness of the laser is appreciated.

Held one in a shop in Vegas for the first time and couldn't believe how compact and balanced it felt!!!

Thanks

:grin: JT45ACP

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
One cannot buy a PS90 with a factory laser - sorry. They sell the full auto P90s with the laser. But, we can't buy them.

·
Registered
569 Posts
If you want the lowest possible Aimpoint mount then that would be the TROS ultralow Aimpoint mount for the std (not Tri-Rail) PS90:

Regarding the factory laser, IMHO it places the emitter at the best possible location: directly under the bore and in-line w/the bbl. However, it's pricey both to buy & install and while I really like this laser (night shoots using only the laser & taclight are loads of fun and very fast) I'm not sure it's worth the high price. If I had to do it over again I might just get the Streamlight TLR-2 taclight/laser combo and just deal with the parallax as it saves you about $300 over the P90 laser.

Tomac

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
M1P90 said:
congrats on wanting to get the best darn rifle in the world. Check out this thread about the internal laser.
http://fnforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=8959

Don't forget to apply for the free c-more sight with your purchase. :?
Thanks for the input guys. Good to know about the TROS ultraow mount,....gives me something to think about. How good is is the free C-more sight?

·
Registered
569 Posts
JT45ACP said:
Thanks for the input guys. Good to know about the TROS ultraow mount,....gives me something to think about. How good is is the free C-more sight?
Good enough for range work but nowhere near the quality of an Eotech or Aimpoint. The PS90 deserves a quality optic...
Tomac

1 - 6 of 6 Posts