1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Waiting to see what is said about this product. :eek:

·
Administrator
12,217 Posts
18.5K posts and a good portion of them just a dude eating popcorn. Add something else to the post Sony because this is nothing but a dribble post and adds nothing to the thread except increasing your post count. Dribble posting is against the rules and can result in infractions being issued.

Go to the Post Whore thread if you want to increase your post count. It was "cute" when we went to the new forum that allowed emoticons. We are way past that now.....

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am the guy that's guilty of the old adage " getting what u pay for" . I don't want to waste 60.00 on something that I wish I would've Waited a little longer and gotten whar worked best or was the lightest. Kind of like optics. Kind of like then SCAR too. There are plenty of other 7.62 platforms but just the SCAR isn't it " tacticool"?

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
Hey, our products are exactly that (You get what you pay for).. we exceed quality and craftmanship to price. Also, our products are 100% lifetime limited warranty. Its one of those products that you must see and touch to appreciate the quality of our bipods which are built to the highest standards like most guns that retail for $4,000+ dollars. When you pay a good amount of money for anything you expect quality and that is exactly what we provide. You are paying for a high quality product that uses the best materials and methods to manufacture these. Lets not forget we are 100% USA MADE!! 99% of our customers are extremely happy with the quality and price of an Accu-Tac Bipod which always exceeds their expectations.
You have a PM.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, our products are exactly that (You get what you pay for).. we exceed quality and craftmanship to price. Also, our products are 100% lifetime limited warranty. Its one of those products that you must see and touch to appreciate the quality of our bipods which are built to the highest standards like most guns that retail for $4,000+ dollars. When you pay a good amount of money for anything you expect quality and that is exactly what we provide. You are paying for a high quality product that uses the best materials and methods to manufacture these. Lets not forget we are 100% USA MADE!! 99% of our customers are extremely happy with the quality and price of an Accu-Tac Bipod which always exceeds their expectations.
I hear what your saying. I like the looks of them and will be trying on on after a while. I will have one soon.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The Accu-tac bipods look very high quality but holy crap are they heavy! 20oz for the SR5 and 32.45 for the LR10 :confused0068mf8: that's alot of weight IMO to put on what is a lightweight .308 rifle not including optics, lights/lasers and other accessories. None the less it looks extremely high quality.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Waiting to see what is said about this product. :eek:
Yes, I am also interested - I do not like Harris pods at all - although I know many people swear by them.
I have two GG&G bipods that I do like but after reading about Atlas I thought I'd give them a try next.
This bipod looks interesting but I did not see a quick detach option - maybe I missed it.
The price difference between the Accu-Tac, GG&G and Atlas is not so great that price would be an issue.
One BIG positive for Harris is the price...

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Don't buy GG&G Bipods, they ripped off Andrew Bobro by stealing his design and cutting him out the process as soon as the DOD showed interest in them.

Besides his Gen 2 and Gen 3 bipods are the slickest things ever made and worth the crazy money they bring especially if you're putting them on a top shelf weapon like a SCAR, KAC, etc.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Don't buy GG&G Bipods, they ripped off Andrew Bobro by stealing his design and cutting him out the process as soon as the DOD showed interest in them.

Besides his Gen 2 and Gen 3 bipods are the slickest things ever made and worth the crazy money they bring especially if you're putting them on a top shelf weapon like a SCAR, KAC, etc.
No offense intended, really.
How did GG&G gip off Bobro? I have spent thousands of dollars with GG&G.
I want to know if I need to change suppliers...
Thank you , in advance for your response...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts