FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all me being primarily a Sig Sauer shooter I was pleasantly surprised at well my FNP-9 held a group! 16 rds. in on target in pic. !It's accuracy was right up there with my P226 -.40S&W , P228 9mm, and my SP 2340 - .40 S&W!!!
I was impressed! I put 100 rounds down range and will go back for more fun! (I'm glad it didn't break yet but I will keep an eye on it)I can't wait to get the busted FNP-40 back and see how it performs!
Then wait till the FNP-45's show up!!

I Can't get the picture to show!! One more try!

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Glad to hear it.

As for your image - imageshak has several text lines when u upload an image. You want to copy the very LAST one.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Larger pic I hope! That image shack is confusing!
Double click on pic for larger image!

·
Registered
249 Posts
What distance was that?

Off Hand?

Ammo?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Wait a sec. You shot that group at 20yards off hand???? :evil:
Where did you read that?

·
Registered
873 Posts
It says 20yds, written on the target in marker.

Very impressive.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FNP-9 Accuracy

FNP-9 was shot offhand 20 yards using Winchester FMJ factory ammo.
It equals everthing I have except my Competition gun -Colt .45acp Gold Cup IPSIC shooter! Altough I havent't shot any match's for a while I practice quite a bit the shooting form hasn't left me yet.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I don't doubt the FNP9 is that accurate. While I'm nowhere in Venison Hunter's class( I can shoot groups like that from 20' not 20yds!), I used to consider my Colt Combat Commander, Witness 45 and 45 Blackhawk the three most accurate pistols I own, my FNP9 and M model are every bit as accurate as they are. Never shot a 9mm of any make as accurate! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts