FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a TA31F on my Bushmaster carbine that I tried setting on my FS2000 and it seems like it would work great. I do not want to rob my Ar so I am looking at another ACOG, TA31 DOC that seems like it would work great with the DOC fast sight. The only thing is that I prefer the red Chevron to the Crosshair of the TA31 DOC. Has anyone tried a TA31 DOC on an FS2000?

·
Registered
350 Posts
ive put one on for fun, its just as good as anything else i suppose, the red chevron is the best though id say for visibility

·
Registered
21 Posts
My TA11 is currently on my FS2000. It looks great and I like the extra eye releife that I get in exchange for the 4 extra OZ. I like the donut of death but some people like the chevron better. I wouldnt mind getting the doctor adapter for mine either.

·
Registered
16 Posts
"DONUT OF DEATH" I hope thats not under copy right, cause I'm using that. I got an T01NSN on order for my 2k.

·
Registered
43 Posts
so any pictures of the ACOG's mounted?

i am thinking i want to run one on my 2K when i get back home,. i am not sure on the model but i want one as close to the US Army issue one as possible.

ETA:,. well looks like there is a civi version of the Army ACOG,.. got mine on the way :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts