FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
i read on fox news a few days ago they were looking for someone who made a threat they were going to do this........hours later read another article on fox the fbi downplaying the threat

good job great work fbi! So why does the NSA exist? This happens with a damn warning wow

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Good point and I agree. But hey, lets keep dumbing down the military, etc. as all that force isn't necessary any more.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Prayers for ALL families involved.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts

·
Vendor
5,593 Posts
ALL solders should be armed on the military bases. They are trained and are EMPLOYED to use weapons. When someone goes batsh#! it would be easier to minimize the casualties when an armed solder pulls out their own firearm and take the crazy down. No Brainer!!! ::FF::

·
Registered
136 Posts
I was listening to the radio yasterday, &h folks on-post were told to "shelter in place"!!!! WTF!!!! Largest training post in the world and just CHOKED with u.s.weaponry, TRAINED fighters, and helos & tanks, and they're telling these folks to fücking duck & cover?! And this isn't even the first time its happened!!! Oh man am I pissed! No reason they couldn't have facebooked this turd's photo to every soldier in the army, issued M249 SAWs, live ammo, & said "charlie mike"!!!

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
Anyone who has served knows how soft a target some military bases are. Its sickening there are no personal weapon signs posted every 50 feet. I wont and wouldn't suggest going into the finer details but if you've frequented a lot of bases you know what I'm talking about. This sorry situation is exactly what that environment breeds. Shelter in place? Reminds me of this anti gun lefty cooperation that I used to work for. Their active shooter "training video" was atrocious. Apparently when someone is on the premises with a firearm and intending harm the best way to defend yourself is to hide under a fcking table and kiss your ass good bye. Oh but if they come into the room you are in you're supposed to throw **** at em! Empowering right? Its castration is what it is. Makes me want to vomit.

Reactions: jamant12

·
Registered
140 Posts
Anyone who has served knows how soft a target some military bases are. Its sickening there are no personal weapon signs posted every 50 feet. I wont and wouldn't suggest going into the finer details but if you've frequented a lot of bases you know what I'm talking about. This sorry situation is exactly what that environment breeds. Shelter in place? Reminds me of this anti gun lefty cooperation that I used to work for. Their active shooter "training video" was atrocious. Apparently when someone is on the premises with a firearm and intending harm the best way to defend yourself is to hide under a fcking table and kiss your ass good bye. Oh but if they come into the room you are in you're supposed to throw **** at em! Empowering right? Its castration is what it is. Makes me want to vomit.
This is exactly what they tell us to do in an active shooter scenario. Hide, but throw things if they enter your office. With the way the DoD is drawing back and cutting tons of folks I can see more of these events taking place in the near future.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
I just got caught up on this. It's a little confusing to me, they were suspecting a jihadist of planning something like this, and in the mean time this other guy who was on behavior modifying drugs (and was deemed likely to do something bad) goes in and shoots up the place?

Both fit the pattern of these types of crimes, they thought something was going to happen (just by the hands of a different guy), so why did they not post more security around the facility and tell employees to be more aware and careful than usual?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts