FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a long year but at last I have arrived at my destination. I felt that at 71 I needed to adjust my abilities to fit my limitations. I have been through a number of pistols, the most recent the Khar CT 9 and the CM 9. Both excellent pistols and I believe the CM 9 to be the best CC you can buy. When you access your limitations at my age, health is usually the leading factor. I have developed arthritis in my strong hand and the Khar because of the design makes racking the firearm and take down for cleaning difficult. So the adjustment was as follows. I now carry a five shot revolver, of which at self defense distances I do very well. Home defense was my next area of change. I wanted a high cap 9 that was simple but versatile to operate. I tried them all.....enter the FNX 9. Wasn't even on the list until a club member told me about it and allowed me to try his. This pistol fits me and my needs like a glove. It comes from a long line of excellent pistols and no need to preach to the choir, I got one and 200 rounds in we are celebrating the end to a long journey. I look forward to checking out the site and learning all I can about this outstanding pistol.

2tap

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: 2tap

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you were able to discover the FNX and it serves your needs. It's a great pistol to count on.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome 2tap. Great group here...

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts