FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 3x EOTech magnifier with the flip-to-side option. It works very, very well and I can now actually reach out and touch someone a lot more accurately.

Two things I did discover per the instructions- first, I had to re-zero it as the normal EOTech for CQB was dead on but at 100m it was low and to the left. After the zero the CQB was still dead-on for the range it would be used at.

Second was that after the re-zero I had to "recenter" the magnifier per EOTech instructions to get the crosshairs in the center. EOTech says doing this is not required as the magnifier doe not have crosshairs, but that people find it unsettling to have the sight off-center even though the zero is on. I agree with this- after re-zeroing it was just odd to have the sight out of center and I found myself cramping and tensing trying to move my head to center the sight.

ANyway here it is:

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Very sweet - I'd be interested in 1 of those things if it wasn't so damn expensive.

I have that same model Eotech on my PS90, though. Like it a lot :)

·
Banned
114 Posts
I have something almost identical on my FS2K. I use an Eotech 552 backed by a aimpoint 3x magnifier with a Samson flip mount. I don't know how people can get along without them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts