FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I knew as soon as I bought my 17s that with this length barrel I'd prefer an extension on it. I wasn't wrong. Real happy with it right now. Scar 17S 1.JPG Scar 17S 2.JPG

·
Registered
146 Posts
Looks good, just a quick question, why two lights ? also what extension did you go with and why ? ( I am looking into putting an extension on mine).

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice!!!

Reactions: Mortaldragon

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good, just a quick question, why two lights ? also what extension did you go with and why ? ( I am looking into putting an extension on mine).
The one under the barrel is a powerful green laser. I've read too many reports of the smaller lasers losing their alignment from the shock of a .308. Perhaps the better quality ones hold up but for now I'm trying this one out. I went with the Midwest Industries extension because of the reviews I've read on those and how well it fits and holes line up. They also make the extension with a full top rail requiring the front sight to be removed. But I will never remove my iron sights because I believe in a true SHTF situation if the scope gets bumped or damaged you can always yank it off and use the irons.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
one is low beam, one is high beam :th_roll:
looks like Midwest Industries extension

Low beam/High Beam...love it! LOL !:lol:
Correct Midwest Ind.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts