FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know how you folks like it - if it works or not etc ....

Please use your screen name when you log in.

Cheers,

-TH

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
There was requests for this before - hope it gets good use. I've popped in a few times, and have only run into Therm 1x, as he was tweaking some stuff.

Members can feel free to post up a time they will be there, and can ask if others want to meet them.

If you do make such posts, please put them in the "Freestyle Room" for now. We may come up with something else later.

·
Registered
227 Posts
My experience with chat rooms is that you have to set times to meet. Also, have one of our sponsors be a guest in the chat.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
"Shipwreck" Anyone using this thing?
I haven't. I mostly pop in here while at work and don't stay long enough to make use of chat. Like Ninja said though... if there were a set time (lunch) when we could drop in and ask a vendor questions, that would be cool. I would really try to be here for that.

·
Vendor
5,598 Posts
Same here. I'm on and off many times a day but if we were to try and get a weekly meeting together... that might be fun. :<>:

lets do a pole and see how many members are free. I can make myself available pretty much anytime. :eek:

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Well, as stated above - ya'll are free to set your own time by posting a message in the Freestayle room - and then, see if people show :?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts