FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be visiting Europe in the near future and was wondering if there is an address for FN in Herstal that I could visit to see the latest parts and accessories for FN's products. I'm not trying to circumvent import/export/NFA, just want to browse their wares.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Viking187

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I can UTFSF, too. I was hoping that someone else had already visited a retail store there and might have better information than what I found on Goggle (Voie de Liege 33, B-4040 Herstal, Belgium). Like information on a Belgian Brownell's/MGW/SE equivalent. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

·
Registered
609 Posts
send an email to fnhusa or fn europe with your itenerary (places you intend to visit) they might help you out. never hurts to ask the source. my two contacts with fnhusa were very good with friendly responses. worst that happens is they say no to a tour.

·
Vendor
1,803 Posts
I was there to meet with the SCAR engineers two years ago. There is no retail store. It's a high security factory gate.

SCARs are illegal to sell to citizens in Belgium. The only ones in gun stores cost $4000 and were bought in the US and shipped back to Belgium.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thank you Art and Smurky, that's exactly the info I needed. I had a rummage around the Purdy store in London so I assumed there might be a retail store for a Belgian firearm in Belgium. Thank you for your scraper and the shots of the factory, too.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts