FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sarge- Just sent you an email for a black ADM Delta Series Scope Mount, 30mm rings...

Thank you very much

·
Registered
281 Posts
Jump on the Delta's if you need a mount.

1. I Started with a Larue LT111 - Looked good, seems solid but I hated the anodizing and rough texture.
2. Sold it an went to Spuhr. Solid, mount amazing craftsmanship and of course perfect anodizing.
a. Sold it, hated having my scope clamped down.
3. Recently got the ADM Delta. Amazing mount, rock solid, QD and perfect anodizing. Third time is a charm.

My whole set-up is QD. 500 lumen Surefire Scout in an offset Laure. Nightforce 2.5-10x32 mil/mil in the ADM Delta. Amipoint T1 in an ADM lower 1/3 mount and an Atlas Bipod with ADM mount.
This totally allows for quick swaps given the objective. I love being able to instantly switch from the NF to the T1. Also great to have redundancy back up optics.

I was so impressed with the ADM when I got it (although mine came like it was just pulled out of a bucket of oil). Wish I listened to Sarge from the beginning!!! LOL. Live and Learn. At least I won't be doubting myself about other "potential se-ups" anymore and got to know first hand what works for me. Expensive but valuable lesson nonetheless.

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
Sarge- Just sent you an email for a black ADM Delta Series Scope Mount, 30mm rings...

Thank you very much
Read your email a moment ago and you're needing the AD-RECON-SL 30. (1.020" height)

The SSR DELTA would put your center of glass at 1.475" height from the top rail.

-SS

·
Registered
41 Posts
This is killin me- 9 posts.....this one should nudge me out of the lurker stage so I can see how/where to order..tired of seeing this!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 9 signatures.
EMAIL ORDERING:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 9 signatures.

Back to my inquiry- have extra PEPER mounts and threw one on the SCAR 17 with a 30mm Leupold VX-III 3.5-10x50mm- noticed the scope center is a skosh higher than the 1" tube version - so they stack em rather than build to the scope center.
All that lead me to wonder if the ADM is lower with a 30mm tube - and if the skeletonised version is as sturdy...which one is preferable.
Then- all things being equal the final decision hinges on what is available.

Thank you very much

1 - 10 of 10 Posts