FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello ...after changing the grip on my 17 I'm having a problem reaching the right side mag release button...my google search/fn forum search has turned up only 2 options..the stryker "soamr" and the handl "emr"....my question for everyone..is there other options?...not that either product is "bad" just their websites don't display "in stock/out of stock" ...and after reading through the 20000 post thread to be honest I'm leary of ordering directly and not getting the product for months and months:th_confused0024: ......i just couldn't find either available at any of the online stores...like midway, brownells, etc..or does anyone know of a location that actually has either in stock and will ship IMMEDIATELY?....thanks in advance

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for the link smurky...i had come across them and they surely make some nice stuff...but they don't show an extended magazine release on their site..do you know if they have one and its just not on their site?

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I do have SOAMRs and work well for me, I think Stryker's site will show status and mine shipped right away. Have bought numerous items from Stryker and no issues other than waiting for the SEAL and that has been communicated as not in stock and delivery delayed.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahh ty...i just tried to add to cart (which i didn't do before) and it won't allow and says "out of stock"
:th_bang:

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I would give them a call they usually answer the phone, I tried and gave me the Out of Stock until I logged into the site then it would let me add either the Black or FDE in the cart. Sells them on Gunbroker too and there are current auctions for them there so I think they're in stock if that is what you want.

STRYKER ENTERPRISES SCAR S.O.A.M.R. FDE : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com

ahh ty...i just tried to add to cart (which i didn't do before) and it won't allow and says "out of stock"
:th_bang:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you very much sir!...as you said after creating an account it displayed as in stock...and i placed an order...hopefully it'll ship soon/problem free:thanksrp8:

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
thank you very much sir!...as you said after creating an account it displayed as in stock...and i placed an order...hopefully it'll ship soon/problem free:thanksrp8:
You'll have it in no time. :?

Reactions: pjd832

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks again guys...i ordered last fri received it today...was supposed to be yesterday....but usps "misrouted" it .....so less than a week...nice part only qualm i have was the $13 usps shipping for that little part from il to nj..:th_confused0068: lol i suppose its "handling" as well ...but over all happy...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts