FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, im looking for some advise as to what a good holster wold be for my USG. I will use it for cc so im looking for something that is as comfortable as possible. Any advise, as usual, is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Blade Tec IWB from the "In Stock" selection. Took about two weeks to get. Got an e-mail that it went on sale the day I got it. Oh well!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where did u guys get them from?

·
Registered
192 Posts
I wear mine daily for 10+ hours in a crossbreed inside the pants. Very comfortable.

·
Registered
475 Posts
bladetech - IWB
bladetech - OWB
either way you can't go wrong

·
Registered
239 Posts
I wear mine for CCW and the BladeTech OWB is very comfortable. As big as this gun is, my rig DOES NOT PRINT with a baggy shirt over it. I doubt anyone has noticed.

MadDog :?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I also use the Galco Concealable OWB. It keeps it very close to the body.

·
Registered
239 Posts
ShipWreck:

Yes, I carry my 5.7 just as you see it for CCW. All of my "go to" rifles for SHTF situations have AimPoints on them so I am used to sighting with both eyes open. The mini red-dot is much faster to pick up with both eyes open then conventional sights and closing your weak eye. It also solves the problem of a good sight picture in low light situations. Night sights don't even come close. It will withstand 1,000g's of shock and the battery lasts 4 1/2 years left on 24/7. If it ever crapped out then I would just use it like a gigantic ghost ring sight putting center mass in the middle of the window.

MadDog :shock:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the advice gentlemen

1 - 14 of 14 Posts