FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last time I saw one in person was in 2011 at my LGS for about $2400 standard model. That price tag was due to being it as Kommiefornia compliant version. Since then never saw one ever again. After about 4 months since I last checked from local ads, armslist, gunbroker, that ridiculous prices and finally found 1 4/26 on gunbroker that just so happens to be listed for sale from Kommiefornia! Made contact with the seller if he wanted it for $2000 face to face PPT and got response back with a YES! Now I have a tuna sitting in the tank till the 8th!

Attachments

·
Registered
848 Posts
Congrats on finding the one you wanted. :th_hello:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Gratz on the Tuna!
Long wait, but finally a catch!

Im jealous; the more I read about the Tuna, the more I want to buy one. And FNH ain't helping because they decided to cease sending them to us.

Post back and let us know how she shoots!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Range pictures finally!

So after picking it up today just went straight to the range and did a test run. Don't burn me too bad on my grouping as I was running on 4 hours of sleep after getting off graveyard shift around 2:00AM and to start my 2 and half hour drive at 7AM to get there by 10AM for my only chance to pick it up as the FFL leaves later that day and won't be back till the 28th. 1st pic is at 25 yards with both back up and reflex sights. 2nd pic is at 100 yards with reflex and the magnifier but still had trouble making out with back up sights.

Attachments

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Congrats!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts