FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody tried Aguila ammo, particularly in 9mm?

I'm thinking of picking some up for target/range ammo and it's fairly cheap.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I might give it a try. I had never heard of it until I found a site that had it today :?

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not outstanding, but better than I can find locally. It's brass cased and my local indoor range only allows brass, so I have to use it if I want to shoot. I haven't been able to find blazer brass locally. WWB is in the neighborhood of $13-15 a box of 50 depending on where I go. The Aquila would come to around $11 wiith shipping depending on amount. I would prefer to buy bulk, but I might buy 100-200 rounds first to see how it is.

I'm looking at ammunitiontogo.com. I bought 1000 rounds of Sellier and Bellot from them for $205-210 in the summer, but they no longer have any. That ammo was much better than WWB IMO.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Madhouse said:
Those guys are a good company to order from.
I got my ammo in 8 days (ordered on a holiday weekend too). I have only heard positive things about them, though their stocks look a little depleted lately.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know it. I hope it gets better soon, but I doubt it will.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I shot about thousand rounds of it through my pt1911 without a problem. i have even reloaded the brass, it is good ammo for the price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts