1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aimpoint h1 micro mount:
New condition with slight scratch(see below) on finish
Box + everything else included

Attached to it is a Bobro lower 1/3 mount. In my opinion, Bobro makes the best mounts period. They are solid as diamond, light, maintain zero and have quick disconnection. I did a lot of research before I bought this mount why buy another? H1 includes box, manual, tool, everything. The mount is properly installed, perfectly level in all dimensions, with the correct torque settings and blue loctite. Its ready to go and professionally installed. Get the best red dot (unless you need night vision then that'd be the Aimpoint T1) on the best mount money can buy-ready to rock no fiddling with installing mounts.

Bobro Engineering | Aimpoint Micro T1 Mount Lower 1 | 3 Co Witness

Price for H1 + mount is $550 shipped, paypal accepted, bitcoin preferred or you may snail mail a money order.
Price for H1 + mount with bitcoin is 0.6BTC

Price for H1 only is $450 shipped or 0.5BTC, paypal accepted, bitcoin preferred or you may snail mail a money order.

Remember bitcoin has zero fees for seller and buyer, paypal takes 3% and money orders ain't free. If you pay with paypal you need to pay the 3% on your end.

Bitcoin address: 1AtU1zxQnDSWSjnLCUfqMEJJ5H4vzcD3bH
Paypal address: pm for info

Item will be shipped well packaged with bubble wrap anywhere in the continental united states.

No trades will be accepted.
Located in Kentuckym F2F possible.

photo.jpg

photo(3).jpg

photo(1).jpg

photo(4).jpg

photo(5).jpg

Thanks

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price drop 500 shipped for both, 400 for red dot only. BTC prices remain the same since they were already cheaper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.