FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got one of these strange guns and tossed a CompM4s I had on an AR on it. First I removed the 3/8" riser, and the height of the optic without riser
is basically perfect for cheek weld. It's about 1/2" higher than the stock iron sights, but you can still use them at about a "1/4 cowitness". It's really a great optic, the battery lasts forever, and looks slick as hell.
Suppressed PS90 SBR for extra space gun magic.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Machine gun

Bonus points for Aimpoint customer service. I just got this back after sending it in for repair after a battery leak. Fixed it and shipped it back for free even though it's 2 years out of warranty.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is your FS2000 an SBR? Or did you do the pin and weld to bring the barrel to 16"?
Previous owner did it. Cut, rethreaded 1/2x28, pinned and welded to just a little above minimum lengths by Tornado Tech, who's quoted me $100 to replace with something useful.

TT did my PS90 chop job as well. It's nice that I live a relatively short drive from the best barrel man in the business.

·
Registered
165 Posts
While I’ve got an ACOG TA33 on my current FS2000, I had an M4s on one I had a few years ago. It looked like it was made for the rifle, and as mentioned above, gave a perfect cheek weld with the riser removed. And—you can be very precise with it—I won my gun club’s 300m ISU match with it (for the Service Rifle class) on a hot 90°+ day. Here’s the rifle after the shoot that day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts