FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,528 Posts
I wonder if he is sleeping at night?
Poorly.

I make the final payment on 02/13 (Also ordering the Aimpoint magnifier that day-I always get LaRue stuff the next day). I Should have my SCAR in hand either the 14th or 15th (barring any weird weather). I picked up a few more mags and 7.62 Magpuls yesterday...just to keep the buzz going.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Good luck with the wait. If it makes you feel any better, your wait pales in comparison to the wait for the NFA stuff. My stamp wait time is no picnic.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Poorly.

I make the final payment on 02/13 (Also ordering the Aimpoint magnifier that day-I always get LaRue stuff the next day). I Should have my SCAR in hand either the 14th or 15th (barring any weird weather). I picked up a few more mags and 7.62 Magpuls yesterday...just to keep the buzz going.
Sounds like a nice set up for sure.....and I hope the wife is getting a nice Valentines day gift also.

·
Premium Member
9,528 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,528 Posts
That was a joke, of course.*

*My wife has been know to read the forum...just thought I'd better clarify since I don't actually have the SCAR yet.

·
Premium Member
9,528 Posts
what a snickers and a card:-D
Nah, man. Mylar balloon that says "#1 Lady" and some knock-off perfume. What can I say, I'm a romantic at heart.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
The finest that the Stop-N-Go has to offer.
Screw Stop-N-Go...

#1. Make sure you pull into the other finer of stores. imagehhs.jpg Bunghole Liquors.jpg
They make great T-shirts ("we may not be #1, but we'll always be #2").

#2. When the SCAR comes in, claim it as yours rightfully so.
Mark your territory on the grip stankpalm style.

#3. Treat it well... as it will do the same.

·
Premium Member
9,528 Posts
Congrats and hope the wait goes by fast and you get every thing needed and wanted to get out and shoot that bad boy!
Thanks! I've been officially waiting since 11/16/2013...so I'm in the gravy part of the wait now. Here's what's waiting for her when she arrives:

Tango Down QD Stubby Vertical Grip (Black)
Geissele Super SCAR Trigger
Tango Down BG-17 Grip
Magpul SSG Ambidextrous Safety Selector
E.A.C.H. Charging Handle
GG&G QD Side Sling Attachment
GG&G QD Scar Rear Sling Attachment
Aimpoint PRO
Smith Vortex .308 Flash Hider (.735 Thread)
LaRue Index Clips (Black)
LaRue Tactical Padded Sling
14 20-Round SCAR 17 Magazines (Black)
15 7.62 Magpuls
Aimpoint 3x Magnifier w/LaRue LT755-30S (Short) Mount (to be ordered on 2/13)

1 - 20 of 88 Posts