205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newest member of my collection:

Original Izhmash Manufacture.
Imported into Switzerland: 1983
5.45x39R
Working Silencer
Folding Stock

All what it should be like, except, that the 2 Selector Positions except the "Safe" do the same (Semi Only).

·
Registered
114 Posts
ah Switzerland... the promised land for european gunlovers... (speaking of which: what are the laws on suppressors in CH?)

as for the Krink, nice gun, but i'd much prefer an AK104 if i were you. ;)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does an original AK really need any accuracy? Aren't they meant for spray and pray? :x

It is accurate up to 100 Meters, altho the sights have a position for 400 Meters.

As far as the Silencer Laws go, it's perfectly legal, if you have the Paperwork. There are no restrictions on possession or useage, just the trade is restricted. The Law changed 1999, and before that year, they were not restricted at all.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, we really had to trick on that P90, trust me.

FN didn't want to sell any P90 to a civillian. Even tho, Semiautos are completely legal here, they didn't want to.

So, I really had to talk to my boss, and we then bought one over the official LE Channel, for Evaluation Purposes (Was even cheaper that way).

The Weapons Instructor then used it to fire one round, and came to the conclusion, that it was fun, but we actually still use 9mm SMGs.

After that short evaluation was over, the department was able to officially sell it on the civillian market, after ensuring, that there is no way of making it shoot FA (at least no easy one).

As I was the first one who asked to buy it, I got it. Sure, I could have taken the fullauto one, with some paperwork, but the sad part on a FA gun is, that you always need a permission to shoot it, and that kind of takes the fun.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Newest member of my collection:

Original Izhmash Manufacture.
Imported into Switzerland: 1983
5.45x39R
Working Silencer
Folding Stock

All what it should be like, except, that the 2 Selector Positions except the "Safe" do the same (Semi Only).

:?

i need to move overthere for the guns,.. and well the women and chocolate are not bad either :D

i am about to have a AKS-74U-N? (with side rail for optics) built from a Bulgarian parts kit,. but i am useing a American made reciver.

i would love to have a all Russian AK,. i have to use a Saiga rifle if i want to make anythin on a Russian reciver,. and even then i have to use a bunch of US made parts in it.

the good thing is that if i make a AK-104 clone out of a Saiga like i am planning to do, i can use any parts i want i already have the folding Russian stock,. the Russian pistol grip and handguards,.... i just need to find the correct Russian front sight - gas block unit (if you see one laying around over there please let me know)

so how much did that cost you?

·
Registered
114 Posts
a shame you have to fix em up ourself. here we can just buy them (albeit very expensively for an AK, but all our guns are expensive anyway)

700 euros for a Saiga AK104-clone (semi only).

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about the new ban their Reap! Didn't they just pass a law the forbid keeping ammo at home now? Did it affect you?

·
Registered
43 Posts
a shame you have to fix em up ourself. here we can just buy them (albeit very expensively for an AK, but all our guns are expensive anyway)

can you get parts? i would hate to have someone overthere buy a complete AK-104 rifle only to cut the front sight gas block unit off of the rifle so they can send it to me.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry for not being here for such a long time.

About that ban, that's just for the so called "Taschenmunition", which is a small box of Ammunition, every soldier had at home, in case of a war. This Ammunition was given by the military, and it was not allowed to open that sealed box, except in case of war.

Now, some Anti-Gun activists thought, if they can get it the way, that soldiers don't get that anymore, they could prevent some homicides and suicides. But fact is, it's way more easy to buy normal Ammunition in a store, that to get into the Swiss Army, where you got the Taschenmunition.

Sad thing, but actually nothing that important ;-)

·
Registered
114 Posts

can you get parts? i would hate to have someone overthere buy a complete AK-104 rifle only to cut the front sight gas block unit off of the rifle so they can send it to me.
i dont know, but i suppose so. though there might be a long wait to get it shipped from Russia to the importer if it's an 'odd part' to replace... i cant imagine a front sight gas block unit being something you routinely have to replace on an AK.

still, i'd also have to check the legality of it all, since they're pretty tightassed around here about buying gunparts.

and no, i cant just buy one to cut up for you. ;)
for this type of weapon we need a license for every gun we own.

PS: sorry for late response, i've been away.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Sorry for not being here for such a long time.

About that ban, that's just for the so called "Taschenmunition", which is a small box of Ammunition, every soldier had at home, in case of a war. This Ammunition was given by the military, and it was not allowed to open that sealed box, except in case of war.

Now, some Anti-Gun activists thought, if they can get it the way, that soldiers don't get that anymore, they could prevent some homicides and suicides. But fact is, it's way more easy to buy normal Ammunition in a store, that to get into the Swiss Army, where you got the Taschenmunition.

Sad thing, but actually nothing that important ;-)

Good to hear from ya ! Yeah the anti's have been making it riugh for us over here also.......

How are ammo prices over there they have gone sky high here!

·
Registered
43 Posts
SuA said:

i dont know, but i suppose so. though there might be a long wait to get it shipped from Russia to the importer if it's an 'odd part' to replace... i cant imagine a front sight gas block unit being something you routinely have to replace on an AK.

still, i'd also have to check the legality of it all, since they're pretty tightassed around here about buying gunparts.

and no, i cant just buy one to cut up for you. ;)
for this type of weapon we need a license for every gun we own.

PS: sorry for late response, i've been away.
well i guess i am gonna knock so or the dust off of this thread now :D

i have been pretty busy too the last few months,. but hey,. i am closer to Europe now.

could you please ask about getting the front sight / gas block combo unit for a Russian AK-104? i would love to have one if i can get it. please message me with what you find out.

and just out of curiousity,. what are the imigration laws like there? i have a good friend of mine that went on a 6 month trip all over Europe,. she said she loved Switzerland the best (she kept talking about the mountains?? )

·
Vendor
5,657 Posts
Shotgun News just did a nice write up on the new semi-auto version of this by Arsenal inc out of Las Vegas. They are going for around $1150.00 :shock:

I like my AMD-65 kits that I put together for a total of $250.00
:p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts