Registered
119 Posts
I really like that Ghetto grip there!

What brand is it, I am going to be looking at getting one soon

:grin:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Nice to see all the vendors being patronized...

One thing I like is my weapons to stay as stream-lined as possible...a little too much going on for me, but I can appreciate your vison and time/$ invested.

More power to you. :?

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
Nice setup man.

Do they make a picatinny attachment for a matte black dental floss dispenser? Check on Surefire. It probably has a $8.32 battery you have to buy for it, but the dental floss would be top of the line.

That does look wicked cool.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quad Rail

Quad rail attaches the reciever using mounting blocks. Rail is secure there 3MM screw at the bottom as well that creates presure point for rail to stay in place.

ICK! not everyone likes my Lamborghini as it yellow and has a lot of custom work done.......Doesnot make it less fast....

Just to make you happy i will find a tooth pick despencer, if they dont make one i will get one made. So that after i am done shotting 2 inch groups at 100 yards i can clean my teeth.

I have a new custom designed handguard being carved out of wood for my FS2000, I wonder what ICK will say about that.

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
Re: Quad Rail

zeroadnan said:
Quad rail attaches the reciever using mounting Just to make you happy i will find a tooth pick despencer, if they dont make one i will get one made. So that after i am done shotting 2 inch groups at 100 yards i can clean my teeth.
Now THAT is quality. You sure know how to accessorize. I bet your hair scrunchie always coordinates with your shoes!

lol. Man, all you need is an imperial scout trooper armor and you are ready for the Ewoks.

Seriously man, that is a sweet looking weapon. I love those forward rails. I wonder what that kind of setup with look like with one of those modified receivers that have the sight so low.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ICK you are funny guy

Great work with the photo editing. It took me a while to figure out the armour joke...Not a starwars fan sorry. I wish I could comb...ah good old days.............

I wish I would find a compact range finder though. One I use with my 82A1 and SuperSass is just too big PS-90...Any ideas?

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
Re: ICK you are funny guy

zeroadnan said:
Great work with the photo editing. It took me a while to figure out the armour joke...Not a starwars fan sorry. I wish I could comb...ah good old days.............

I wish I would find a compact range finder though. One I use with my 82A1 and SuperSass is just too big PS-90...Any ideas?
There are some nice little retractable tape measures out there. I bet you can modify the belt clip to fit the rails!

Perhaps we can do a group order and get FN put on the side!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts