FN Herstal Firearms banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
That sucks, thought about checking one out. The Raleigh Dixie shows are pretty good but I definitively miss the Vegas gun shows, If only I could get stationed back there....
I've gone to every Raleigh Dixie show for the past year. Plan on going to the next one as well, never know what you'll find.
I'll be going to the one next weekend, baring anything stupid work related, but they're not something I would drive more than an hour and a half to go to.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'll be going to the one next weekend, baring anything stupid work related, but they're not something I would drive more than an hour and a half to go to.
sweet thanks for the heads up. Hey if your still in Bragg we should send some rounds down range.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
New pics for today, including some action shots:

I rocked my SCAR H, and a buddy from my platoon used my SCAR L. Needless to say, I was very pleased with how the H performed, and apparently my friend liked the L; he's now dead set on buying one for himself.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Nice pics Alpha....always nice to see scars being put to good use.

you need to show some pics of that sidearm also ( cant tell but me thinks it a 1911?? or am I blind)

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Nice pics Alpha....always nice to see scars being put to good use.

you need to show some pics of that sidearm also ( cant tell but me thinks it a 1911?? or am I blind)
Thanks. Ask, and you shall receive:

ParaUSA GI Expert 1911A1.

Video coming, just gotta get my motivation up enough to edit all of the footage.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·

Video of another tactical match. If you'll watch you'll see the first malfunctions of any type my 17S has had.

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Doh! I really wanted to watch that. ::FF::

·
Registered
8 Posts
Excellent weapon.It is looking good also I have association for the game weapons from my childhood. I haven't see at all and the specification, anyway it seems good.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Doh! I really wanted to watch that. ::FF::
Yeah, just realize they blocked it. Trying now with different music, I'll see if they let that one through. If not, screw it, I'll do it without music.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·

Version two. Different music, this one's allowed in the States but not in Germany.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts