FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a source other than CMMG?

I called. I ordered what barrel twist was in stock. It wasn't. Neither twist is.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Question answered on the other board. TROS and Hi-desert Dog will shorten original PS90 barrels to P90 length.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
I have a question, For the machine work who is better or list the pros and cons of there work.

·
Administrator
11,351 Posts
blkbd said:
I have a question, For the machine work who is better or list the pros and cons of there work.
I have had only one barrel shortened and used Hidesertdog.com He does good work and charges a reasonable price. I am satisfied with his work and would use him again.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HK SD9 Tactical said:
blkbd said:
I have had only one barrel shortened and used Hidesertdog.com He does good work and charges a reasonable price. I am satisfied with his work and would use him again.
I sent mine to Hi-desert Dog.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
If anyone used TROS to shorten there barrel please feel free to chime in as I would like to hear about there service.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Just in case people are still wondering about these, I emailed CMMG and got back the following response last week:

"They are out at the chromer right now. I am expecting
them back at any time."

·
Registered
28 Posts
acmeraptor said:
Just in case people are still wondering about these, I emailed CMMG and got back the following response last week:

"They are out at the chromer right now. I am expecting
them back at any time."

Heard anything new since your last response from CMMG?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Not one peep. I wonder how big the run is, but to be honest I sort of expected "any time" to mean before the end of the year. Patience has taken on a new meaning for me since buying the PS-90.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Ok I may have spoken too soon. I received an email not too long ago from UPS on behalf of CMMG that an order is set to be delivered on Monday 6th. I didn't get anything directly from CMMG yet but the 1:9 barrel was the only item I had pending from them.

Once I get confirmation that it is indeed available, I'll start a new thread. 8)

·
Registered
28 Posts
acmeraptor said:
Ok I may have spoken too soon. I received an email not too long ago from UPS on behalf of CMMG that an order is set to be delivered on Monday 6th. I didn't get anything directly from CMMG yet but the 1:9 barrel was the only item I had pending from them.

Once I get confirmation that it is indeed available, I'll start a new thread. 8)
When did you place your order?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I put my order in around the middle of March this year hoping to avoid this exact situation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts