FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyone shooting through there suppressed PS90? I can find any sub sonic ammo. Let alone much FN ammo at decent prices. So what is everyone using? I got plenty of ss198 for now but I wonder how 198 sounds through a suppressor?

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I have been on the search for subs for a while now. Not sure if elite will come out with some or not. I may eventually get into reloading this round just for making subs. I have a recipe for subs that I found here on the forum. Rather buy some though I am not willing to pay $350 a box for fn subs

·
Registered
421 Posts
I know there are VERY diffent opinions on the forum about the rounds from Elite. But from time to time they do hve their quietor round available. If nothing else it might give you another look at a "recipie". If I remember correctly thay have a round for the pistol and one for the PS-90.

FYI FWIW Elite Ammunition 5.7x28 QuieTOR PS90 25 rds : Rifle Ammunition at GunBroker.com

Also FWIW FN 5.7x28 Subsonic Nosler 55gr B. Tip BT 50 ct : Pistol Ammunition at GunBroker.com

I have no connectioon with either auction. Just thought they might give you some additional input on the round.

Reactions: Troublesx10
1 - 6 of 6 Posts