FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a bunch of the following for my new mk2 57, can anyone tell me about it?

SS198
SS192

All are still sealed inside sealed cases.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My job, travelling RN, allows me to travel pract all over the state, thus the opportunity to come across flea markets, yard sales, estate sales, and storage sales where I find a large amount of ammo, of which I buy all, and weapons. Most recently I came across some 1957 era russian ammo in 7.72x54r yellow tipped ammo. The sale had 5 cases asking $60/ and I got all for $45/. My best estate sale was years back, from a retired FFL who kept his old inventory. I purchased 80k rounds of 9mm cci ball and 85k rounds 45 ball, along with enough 1911 Wilson/Brown/King parts to build several dozen pistols, including frames & slides, enough magazines for the 1911 to last me well into the 24th century, 90% of which were pachmyer sts. I remember paying $5/bx of ammo, the parts I don't quite remember, the mags I paid $3 each. I did get ahold of several bhp, kareens, a 5 gun set of Colt Pythons with 4" bbls, 1 each in nickel, blue, royal blue, sts, and ultimate sts.

Yes, I'm a vacuum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts