FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all of you for all your advice. I just bought a SCAR 17s and your input on everything has been invaluable.

Hopefully, this is a helpful bit of info back at you. gunbot.net has pricing for all types of ammo from all types of vendors WITH THE PRICE PER ROUND AVERAGE. If you're like me, this is a HUGE help and saves multiple windows and lots of time. It also breaks out the grade of ammo. I just bought military surplus .308 for $.64/rd.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thanks, been using that site for a while.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Ay the supporting member fee, subscribe to the supporting member ammo thread and sit back and watch powers fill your ammo safe in less than a day with any caliber you need-unless of course you just endless amounts of time to try and find a better deal than he posts-I bet you will not:)

Thanks to all of you for all your advice. I just bought a SCAR 17s and your input on everything has been invaluable.

Hopefully, this is a helpful bit of info back at you. gunbot.net has pricing for all types of ammo from all types of vendors WITH THE PRICE PER ROUND AVERAGE. If you're like me, this is a HUGE help and saves multiple windows and lots of time. It also breaks out the grade of ammo. I just bought military surplus .308 for $.64/rd.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts