FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I use them all the time and so does my brother. We have both been happy with them so far. They have a large selection and the prices are great.

·
Registered
475 Posts
just placed my first order (i used the online order) with them a week ago. i received my order in about five buisness days. They have a great selection, good prices, and they shipped it in a timely manner, what more can i say.

i will definitely order from them again in the future.

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Great guys to deal with.
In fact, I have found that if you email them personally and pay with a MO instead of ordering online with a Credit Card, you can get a better deal on bulk ammo.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I order from them regularly and get the order the next day, but I'm also only about an hour south of them. Their prices are consistently the best for what I'm after and by a huge margin on the .223 match that I shoot.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
They also haven't jacked their prices up. 2 months ago, I ordered a case of S&B 9mm. It's still the same price. Another place I check regularly bumped the price of a case up $10 from what it was on election day.

They also hav pretty fast shipping :?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I ordered some 197 from them last night - they are the only one with it in stock.

After I ordered from them, I saw I got hit with sales tax. Then I saw they are 45 min from my house.

Although, the $10 or so UPS charge for shipping is about what it would cost to drive there to pick it up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts