FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent an email off to FN a couple of weeks ago and just got this back today.

These will not be available until the end of this year.

I will send you a catalog..

Bob Ailes

Customer Support Manager

703-288-3500 ext. 122

[email protected]

I'm chewing at the bit to get my hands on one of these. Hope they have one at the NRA convention in May.

CAMO.

·
Registered
65 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Yes - at the official Q&A a while back, they gave us the projected release dates... Its gonna be a while...
+1 It has been said many times: Fall '08 -L; Winter '09 -H

Realistically, factoring in supply-demand & distribution issues, a more realistic expectation might be Spring-Summer '09.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The local gun shop had FNH days this past Fri. and Sat. FNH had 5 reps at the counter and 1 or 2 on the range. Talked to the one rep and he said first quarter '09 for the SCAR heavy.

·
Registered
630 Posts
crap they may get banned by then. keep in mind Obama has the global poverty act he has sponsored and its moving quickly through congress and it looks like it may go into law and if it does watch out. part of that law would require that the USA sign the UN;s millennium 2000 agreement.

that would require the USA have every citizen pay a tax to wipe out poverty in the world to the UN. it also binds the members that sign that bill into supply 60k of soldiers to the authority of the UN and makes the UN responsible to affect a world wide ban on small arms.

thats right the UN will have the authority to take our firearms away in part to stamp out poverty world wide

·
Registered
15 Posts
I told the FNH rep if he had any input with FN at all to get the SCAR heavy out ASAP cause who knows how the election is gonna go. He said he hears that all the time, but it's not up to him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts