FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
This one is unbelievable....

Title says it all....

Car thief killed after firing on cops; family blames police
A repeat criminal at that. The family knew how she was. They knew she was prone to crime, maybe not violent crimes in the past but crimes none the less.

When finally arrested, the criminal gets scared, and if armed like the criminal was in this case, the fear could induce resorting to violence.
She was armed and threatened the lives of the cops. Also, she could have also placed the lives of surrounding innocents at risk.
They acted appropriately

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Honestly, her family should be thrown in jail for abuse of children. HOW can you raise a child like that and teach them - oh it's no big deal to steal a car. I just don't understand why the media bothers publishing these people's moronic comments without criticism. *disclaimer* i don't think they should actually be thrown in jail, but i do wish the news media would actually offer an opinion on something like this. *shakes head in disgust*

·
Registered
122 Posts
Oh she stole a car here and there... no one should be blamed for that. Everyone should be allowed their 'wild child' state and allowed to trample over the rights of others at their pleasure. /sarcasm
I do blame the cops for missing the gun. But she chose her fate the moment she drew and fired. No one forced her to do that.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
The only thing Christian about Alexia Christian is her name. She is an insult to every Christian on Earth for bearing the name.
Sorry to bring religion into this, but it's clear she is far from being anything close to her surname.

Her rapsheet is wrougt full of attitude and hatred of authority.
She knew she was in the wrong every time she was arrested but instead of going peacefully, she resisted due to her belief that she can do anything she wants and that she thought she had the right to steal, sell drugs, and do anything else at her whim.
She had an attitude and it is clear from her disorderly conduct and resistance to arrest.

Knowing that she would be like that, I'm no longer surprised that she shot at the LEOs who took her in.
According to their policy, the LEOs were not allowed to fully pat down Christian due to sexual harassment potential so she could have stashed a gun in her bra or pants.

Going further: those @$$hole professional "protesters" who go town to town to incite race riots (Furgeson, Baltimore, etc) can't say $#!+ about this case because the LEOs involved are not white.
F*** those professional rioting "protestors." I hope they are immediately stopped and arrested before that can go anything in Atlanta if they even dare to go to Atlanta

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/l...-shot-by-apd-had-long-arrest-record/26704885/

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looking at the timeline from the latest news update posted by SAVAGEJIM, she was doing robbery, auto theft, and assault when she was 16. No telling what is sealed in her juvie record.....

Sad to say, but good riddance....

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Good!!!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I had to laugh at the family saying she wasn't a violent person, and saying she did not do anything that deserved her dying. Ummm she pulled out a gun and shot at the police.
"They" are always "good people" and didn't deserve to die. :(

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have never had a car stolen but I have no sympathy for those that end up dead while stealing them. Society as a whole is better off, she will never steal again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts