FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Polak, date is unknown as they had to order it today. As far as the red dot plates, it is NIB so yes it will.

LESTER, Thank you. I really liked your pic of your FDE Tacticals. Btw, do you know if the red dot on the Burris FF3 is suppose to be aan actual dot or a blurb?

·
Premium Member
13,732 Posts
LESTER, Thank you. I really liked your pic of your FDE Tacticals. Btw, do you know if the red dot on the Burris FF3 is suppose to be aan actual dot or a blurb?
:idea: I HAVE NO IDEA ON WHAT THE BURRIS FF3 DOT IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE? SORRY BUT MAYBE SOMEONE THAT HAS ONE WILL CHIME IN. I WENT WITH THE TRIJICON FDE RM07 ON MINE

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
The BFF3 I had was pretty crisp.

·
Premium Member
9,528 Posts
Congrats...again!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Welcome to the tWINs FDE club! I love mine!

Reactions: IGC224

·
Registered
835 Posts
I too have two FNX45 TAC but in black and FDE. Had to get in both colors. Now I am debating if I should spend the money for another FDE.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Congrats again!

Reactions: IGC224

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Nice! :shock: let's see those pics of pairs and triplets :)

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
My new one has a date of 05-08-2014 on the inspection line on the fired casing envelope. Awesome!! I also have the ser# and a few more pics. The great thing about this is that I will be in TN on vacation starting this sunday and the FFL that I have it on layaway is 45 mins away from where we are staying. The manager said that I can go and see it and take my own pics!

My absolute favorite gun ever is the FDE FNX 45 TACTICAL!

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Nice, more the merrier.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts