FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I'm another FN fan from behind the lines of the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia.

I have been perusing the forums here for a while just lurking and learning.

I've only recently over the past few years begun to shoot handguns at indoor ranges.
I decided to break free from renting and mooching from friends. I went ahead and bought a FiveseveN. It was a bit of a gamble being that I never fired one nor did I know anyone that had. It has become a personal fav of mine as far as handguns. It also inspired me to join in to the forums. So here I am...

Yet another person who chooses to stay in the Republik and "Vote the good Vote" against seemingly overwhelming odds! javascript:emoticon(':lol:')

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Vendor
5,878 Posts
:) Greetings from an ex-Kalifonistanian.
I got out of there in 1996. whew! just in time.

Massachusettes is better but not by much. :oops:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well thanks for welcoming me in!
Had this place not existed, I doubt I would have picked up a FiveseveN. I would have more likely stuck with more conventional pistols. And not that there's really anything wrong with those, just they aren't quite as fun as the FiveseveN to shoot! :-x

I can only get to imagine what it must be to shoot the PS90 with it's greater degree of control and accuracy. I'd love to pick up one of those as well. But thanks to our wonderful laws here, at best I could pick up some frankenstiened CA compliant variant. Not sure I want to pay extra for less gun.

Since I am not likely to move anytime, I'll just have to stick with what I got. Next time any of you take yer PS90 to the range be grateful for your right to do so!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts