FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The knife forum seems to be dead.

However - as I must manually give permission to supporting members, one by one (member by member) - It's a pain to add new subforums. It would be easiest for me to just rename this subforum, and that way everyone will still keep access rights.

So, is there a new subforum that you supporting members would like to see?

It may or may not happen - but the more people interested in something, the more likely I will add it. It's easier to do that than to delete this totally - and then add something new later....

·
Banned
2,293 Posts
Ship,

Are you suggesting that the knife forum should be......... cut?

·
Registered
50 Posts
yeah ship, please don't 'cut' the knife forum. I return here every now and again for research. Unless i am the only one and you need the space feel free to excise.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sal Paradise said:
yeah ship, please don't 'cut' the knife forum. I return here every now and again for research. Unless i am the only one and you need the space feel free to excise.
Well, if we get some traffic, I'm willing to keep it. It just seems pretty dead.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I have no knife collection :cry: Maybe do a knife POTM and see if that adds some more traffic but it would be more popular if there were more supporting members

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
iCeMaN said:
I have no knife collection :cry: Maybe do a knife POTM and see if that adds some more traffic but it would be more popular if there were more supporting members
Well, I just moved it into the Supporting Member section - it was dead before then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts