FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wilson Combat 92 G Brigadier Tactical

Ha, guess I'm now a Wilson guy too! Just the promo pic until mine gets here next week.

Yes, it's mainly a Beretta with Bill's enhancements and some say it's not really any different than the other 92's, but I liked it's looks and reviews. Buut . . . the main reason is (which is the way I seem to roll) it's getting harder to get (ha). Mine was already ordered from the dealer with the factory "action job", which I'm very happy about. Also, I made sure that it was not in the serial number ranges that did not have the "D" mainspring. Some didn't have the "D" for some reason, but supposedly, it isn't a big deal to replace with the part from Wilson. I just preferred it coming in that way.

Anyway, this one snuck in before the biggie, that I have coming after a while. (Ha) thought it was going to be the pic instead of this one. At any rate, got a new package to open :D.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Yes....figure out a way to make a M9 service pistol cost as much as 10 MilSpec units... That'll "fix" it!!!

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all. Except for my (2) Beretta Nanos and my older Beretta, this the 1st Wilson Combat (Beretta) that I've had. Really can't wait to get it.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks. Well, the retail is $1199 from Wilson. However, they're currently out of stock right now. I paid the going price over retail, but it does have the factory trigger job which is a nice touch.

Reactions: Kev

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got it! Man, what a great looking, great felling pistol. Very happy. I'll post pics later this week

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, managed to take a few fast proof pics a little while ago. My Nikon point and shoot doesn't do this beauty any justice but . . .
it is some kind of wonderful . . .

:? :th_049: :?

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
Well, managed to take a few fast proof pics a little while ago. My Nikon point and shoot doesn't do this beauty any justice but . . .
it is some kind of wonderful . . .

:? :th_049: :?

I think I need one of these. :-o the 92 is one of my favorite handguns. Really like the work that Wilson did with them.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Is the slide machined a little or is that just the picture? Nice gun! Can't wait to hear how it shoots! Love my 92.
Thanks and very good info here. He has some other models in the mill later this year, when BUSA gets into their new facility.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts