FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, bought my PS90 about 3 weeks ago, I walked into my favorite gun shop, saw it and asked the dealer "what the hell is that?" He started showing it to me and telling me about it but, once I had it in my hands I had this strange feeling I'd seen one somewhere before. Turns out I had.... SG1. They had two and one was a triple rail which I bought.

I didn't pull the trigger on it that day, I don't have to tell any of you what a PS90 and a couple thousand rounds cost, the price is kinda daunting. I went home, talked it over with my lovely wife of 30 years, there is a reason for this kind of longevity. Bless her heart, she told me if I wanted that gun I'd better buy it quick while I still can. I went down and picked it up the next day.

Now my little darlin' is not fond of shooting my other rifles due to the recoil but she fell in love with the PS90 at the range this past Wednesday. She put 150 rounds through it after I had it sighted in and was shooting 5-6" groups with the laser and holo sight at 50 yards. She told me this is her new "home defense gun" and it needs to be fully loaded and ready to go so she can grab it out of the safe and take care of business...... I think I'm gonna need more ammo and possibly be getting set up to reload. That is IF I get my rifle back, wish I could have bought them both :roll:

jw
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
520 Posts
What is it with you Texas guys? Does FN give rebates down there they don't give the rest of the country?

:p

Welcome! :shock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,559 Posts
tireless_jw said:
She told me this is her new "home defense gun" and it needs to be fully loaded and ready to go so she can grab it out of the safe and take care of business......
Wish my wife would say that :lol:

Welcome!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ShipWreck said:
tireless_jw said:
She told me this is her new "home defense gun" and it needs to be fully loaded and ready to go so she can grab it out of the safe and take care of business......
Wish my wife would say that :lol:

Welcome!
:lol: she's a keeper... even said it was "sweet"

Thanks for the warm welcome
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Welcome, my wife told me that we ought to use our tax rebate on more ammo and another AR. Life is grand.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sal Paradise said:
Welcome, my wife told me that we ought to use our tax rebate on more ammo and another AR. Life is grand.
LOL, yes it is, I just bought my wife a Five Seven for her birthday next month. I'm hoping it'll help me get my PS 90 back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,559 Posts
Sal Paradise said:
Welcome, my wife told me that we ought to use our tax rebate on more ammo and another AR. Life is grand.
Damn, that would never happen to me in my wildest dreams :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
656 Posts
Welcome, & Kudos on having a great wife! :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,057 Posts
You should have bought a his/her PS90/5.7 set!!!! :-D :-D :-D . Unless you take it when she's not looking.......... :evil:
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top