FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Get the FNP-40! Everyone has either a Glock or XD, why get what everyone else has? My first pistol was an HK USP 9, still have her, and my second pistol was an FNP-40 and she's giving my HK a run for her money!!!!! Should you get the FN make sure to get a Hogue Handall for your pistol, it costs less than $12 and makes a great addition for improving your grip. I have the Hogue Handall on both my HK and FNP and shoot much better with the improved grip.

What part of TX are you from?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Furyataurus said:
Get the FNP-40! Everyone has either a Glock or XD, why get what everyone else has? My first pistol was an HK USP 9, still have her, and my second pistol was an FNP-40 and she's giving my HK a run for her money!!!!! Should you get the FN make sure to get a Hogue Handall for your pistol, it costs less than $12 and makes a great addition for improving your grip. I have the Hogue Handall on both my HK and FNP and shoot much better with the improved grip.

What part of TX are you from?
Im from Orange.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Welcome! :?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.