FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, Going to buy a new gun this week. I have looked at alot of 40 calibers and ran across the FNP40. Im favoring this gun for the looks and the feel. Havent shot one yet. How does it compare to the XD?

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Get the FNP-40! Everyone has either a Glock or XD, why get what everyone else has? My first pistol was an HK USP 9, still have her, and my second pistol was an FNP-40 and she's giving my HK a run for her money!!!!! Should you get the FN make sure to get a Hogue Handall for your pistol, it costs less than $12 and makes a great addition for improving your grip. I have the Hogue Handall on both my HK and FNP and shoot much better with the improved grip.

What part of TX are you from?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Furyataurus said:
Get the FNP-40! Everyone has either a Glock or XD, why get what everyone else has? My first pistol was an HK USP 9, still have her, and my second pistol was an FNP-40 and she's giving my HK a run for her money!!!!! Should you get the FN make sure to get a Hogue Handall for your pistol, it costs less than $12 and makes a great addition for improving your grip. I have the Hogue Handall on both my HK and FNP and shoot much better with the improved grip.

What part of TX are you from?
Im from Orange.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Welcome! :?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Welcom from Big D!!!!!

I have to check, but I think my mother's parents came from Orange....at least that's where I think she asked me to take her sometime just to look around (she's 80).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts