FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... Finally got my CX 4 Beretta (as per my other thread detailing it).

I think my next 2 choices will be a 45 XD and a 40 cal Beretta PX4.

I still have to pay off the CX4 Carbine with my "gun allowance" my wife grants me. It will probably be the end of May before that is done. Then in June, I can maybe get my next purchase :?

Considering I got my Five Seven back in August, and my Buckmark in March, I can't complain too much....

·
Registered
268 Posts
Friggin get an FNP you goof. You're the head honcho of the FN forums, and you don't have an FNP. BUY ONE!!!!!! (seriously, they're great)

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I own a Five Seven and a PS90. I am the admin here, but ALL of my guns doesn't have to be an FN :lol:

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd probably have one already if I didn't own my USPc.

I have 3 polymer 9mms at the moment.... There is other stuff I want to buy first.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Corborundum non illegitmus Shipwreck.

I got a Browning 10 mm HiPower, FN 1905, FN 1910, FN Baby Browning blue, FN Baby Browning bright, Belgian FN Browning Sweet Sixteen.

I also own a lot of others, my latest is Kimber Ultra II .45acp. I love and collect FN's but enjoy others too.
oops, forgot my FN Police Tactical pump :cool:

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks - I have actually shot the PX4 9mm on 2 separate occassions, and the PX4 40 cal once - I got to put a mag thru it on Beretta range day in July 06.

Since I didn't like my CX4 Storm - I have a deal pending this week. Once I get that worked out, I'll probably get that PX4 in 40 cal w/i the next month.

·
Registered
414 Posts
What didn't you like about the CX4? Just curious.

I have shot the PX4 .40 but decided against it because of the 'Movie-gun' like 17+1 cap of the 9mm, the even less recoil for rapidfire ability and the fact I already reload 9 and 45. .

It's the only other gun (other than the HUGE/crazy expensive HK MK23 socom) that I've shot at 25yards off hand and can almost keep the same groups as the Five Seven.

The .45acp model just came out by the way. :grin:

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I found the trigger on the CX4 to be even heavier than the PS90's. And, I have just gotten used to the shape and ergonomics of the PS90 - my 1st rifle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts