FN Herstal Firearms banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

· Registered
137 Posts
I had a SWFA SS 1-6x mounted in a Bobro QR set-up. The illumination dial ended up coming loose from the scope body, causing the illumination feature to fail. I contacted SWFA and they promptly sent me a replacement, no questions asked. I'm not sure if mounting the scope in a non-cantilever mount would have been a better idea or not. I've since had a couple of other optics on the rifle without fail. Currently, I'm waiting on a Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x32 FFP to show up. I'll mount it in an AD non-cantilever mount or go with standard HD rings. I'm happy to see all of the positive press on the Vortex scopes and have the reassurance of their warranty on my side.

· Registered
177 Posts
I'm a Vortex fan but for my 1st I went with the Millett 1-6x and it's a nice scope for the price but I'm also trying a few other red dots just to make sure I want to stay with a 1-6,if I do it will be a Vortex going on it for sure.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.