FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
That says nothing about her being VP I think it was indicating she’s a whore but. Could be wrong lol!
Oh, LESTER, I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt! I'm sure you calling the VP-Elect a "whore" has nothing to do with your own racism or misogyny... except that... yeah... own it!

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
your starting to flip out! lol!
your scared and in fear because your going to loose!
Find someone else to troll!!!!!!!
Ok...Ignoring your grammar/spelling mistakes... I am not trolling you. Joe Biden & Kamala Harris legitimately won the 2020 election 306-232. After two full weeks, there has been zero credible evidence that anything untowards happened, in a single state--let alone three, independent states. I am neither scared nor in fear, because I know reality and the 2020 election results confirm, that I am in the majority. You are not. The sooner you admit that, the better off our country will be.

To be much less charitable: Suck it up, Buttercup! And oh, aren't you just a "special" snowflake? Of course, I should not say such things, lest I generate the displeasure of our moderators...

·
Premium Member
13,664 Posts
Ok...Ignoring your grammar mistakes... I am not trolling you. Joe Biden & Kamala Harris legitimately won the 2020 election 306-232. After two full weeks, there has been zero credible evidence that anything untowards happened in a single state--let alone three, independent states. I am neither scared nor in fear, because I know reality and the 2020 election results confirm, that I am in the majority. You are not. The sooner you admit that, the better off our country will be.

To be much less charitable: Suck it up, Buttercup! And oh, aren't you just a "special" snowflake? Of course, I should not say such things, lest I generate the displeasure of our moderators...
someone sure woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning lmao!!!!!!

·
Administrator
11,356 Posts
Thread split and moved.

In the words of Nancy Pelosi.....he is not my President (Biden). There is a fraud in the White House (Biden). And so much more.....

Before you start throwing stones, you should look at the history of your political leaders and how they treated Trump. There is nothing there to show any unity (coming together for the benefit of the Country) what so ever. Democrats are getting what they sowed and are now crying like the wossies they are.

Biden will never be accepted by many many tens of millions of people in this country because they know he is a fraud. Thank Pelosi, Shumer, and every other Democrat leader for what Biden is about to reap. The Democrats around the country sowed the seeds of division and they will have to live with the consequences of their actions over the last 4 years. You get to reap what you sowed.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are you scared that in the end the Supreme Court will rule that Tump will be president I believe So!!!!!!!
Quite literally, yes. Yes, I am scared of that possibility! That doesn't seem like Democracy anymore! Are you ok with an unelected group of nine Justices, 3 of whom were appointed by the current President, voiding the the results of a free and fair election?

·
Registered
816 Posts
oops, got caught cheating. they expected patriots to vote on the day!

Reactions: Canyon Man
1 - 20 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.