FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.
I have been visiting for a good while now and finally signed up. I traded my other firearms and got a PS90 and Five seveN. Now in the process of stocking up on ammo, if I can beat Normalizer to that is!

·
Registered
174 Posts
let me know where you are finding it and how much it is, at least if you are in mid-tn. The Bassproshop at Opry Mills has/had 195 and 197 for $21 a box, Franklin Gun shop wants about $26, and the Academy of Self Protection (ASP) gun shop and indoor range in Joelton has it for about $23.

I promise not to get it all, think I have a decent supply for the moment.

Now if I could just find a place to shoot the PS90, the ASP range won't allow ANY rifles, regardless of calibre.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't even ask at the Franklin Gun Shop because I assumed they would be pretty high. The last trip to BassPro at Opry Mills they said they only had the 195 but the guy behind the counter did not really know what I was talking about and did not seem to want to be bothered. Cabelas has a good price but they are sold out like everyone else. I am planning to order from truehuntersupply when he gets some in. I do indeed live in Middle-TN south of Nashville. :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
yeah, Franklin Gun Shop is kind of like my crack... such a great selection but god the prices... unfortunately that's where I usually end up as I work in Brentwood and can just swing by during lunch.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome! I am taking notes on these gun shops in the nashvegas area... One of my daughters is in college there... In fact, I am coming down the week after next... may have to check them out - after dinner at Jim n' Nicks!

·
Registered
174 Posts
forget Jim N Nicks.... go to the Loveless Cafe and get some country ham and biscuits and some sweet tea.

oh man, that just made me hungry...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Mark or pistol-packin-preacher,
There are two gun shops I visit here in Nashville. One is the Franklin Shop as already mentioned, the other is Specialty Arms II in LaVergne which is just southeast of Nashville. If you need directions to either or both I would be glad to help.

denman

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
2 Posts
Also from Middle TN

Recently purchased my PS90 from On target in the boro. Have a fn FiveseveN as well. I love the FiveSeveN. Amazingly accurate. I am quickly becoming a big FN fan. Thinking of getting the ar 15 FN upper. any thoughts?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts